Badger Company Calming Baby Oil Chamomile & Calendula -118 ml
100 Authentic Products
cash on delivery
Badger Calming Baby Oil Chamomile & Calendula with Olive and Jojoba Oils moisturizes and soothes your baby's skin and comes with a convenient pump top. The mild scent of true Chamomile calms, and Calendula is a gentle traditional herb for comforting and healing baby's skin. Applied daily, Badger Baby Oil helps to gently sooth and protect. Calming Baby Oil is good for after bath, for diaper change, or for dry skin anywhere on baby's body. Badger Baby Oil is great for adults too! Try it on elbows and knees, or any place that needs a little babying. A little drop of powerfully pure Baby Oil goes a long way. Calendula and Chamomile are calming and soothing for chapped cheeks or dry skin anywhere on your baby's body. Gently rub it in after the bath for extra moisturizing.
Badger Baby Oil can also be used to help cleanse and protect the diaper area and for soothing the symptoms associated with cradle cap. The ingredients in Badger Baby Oil are USDA Certified Organic, with no chemicals, synthetics, "fragrance," parabens, GMOs, or any bad stuff you wouldn't want on a baby. Care for your loved ones with 100% natural, safe and soothing Badger Baby Oil. Formulated with moisturizing oils and calming herbs to nurture and protect delicate baby skin. Organic Extra Virgin Olive and Jojoba Oils gently soften and moisturize even the most delicate skin. The mild scent of true Roman Chamomile calms, while gentle Calendula soothes and protects. At Badger, they take baby care seriously, and formulated these products using only the safest and purest ingredients.
- Chamomile and Calendula are traditional calming and healing herbs for babies
- Gental and moisturizing for delicate and sensitive skin of all ages
- Baby Oil and Baby Balm are ideal for soothing discomforts associated with diaper rash, cradle cap, and dry skin patches
- Powerful antioxidants from Calendula CO2 extract help to prevent cellular damage
- They never use any artificial "fragrance", color, detergents, synthetics, mineral oils, or harsh ingredients.