This Loola stroller from B?b? Confort features a reversible seat unit allowing you baby to travel either facing you so you can interact with them, or facing forwards so they can see the world around them. The seat unit can easily be reclined for your baby's comfort, and there is also a bumper bar which opens allowing you to easily lift your baby in and out.
The front wheels of the B?b? Confort Loola stroller swivel thus allowing easy maneuverability on smooth ground and they can be locked into position when pushing over rougher terrain. The all round suspension ensures your baby enjoys a comfortable ride. When not in use the Loola can be folded into a compactible size making it perfect for smaller car boots.
- Quick and easy to fold thanks to its patented folding system.
- Can be folded with the seat unit in any position. When unfolded it remembers the position the seat was in.
- Use one hand to make the whole seat unit recline simultaneously (back rest, seat, leg rest), into a different comfortable position facing away from or towards the parent.
- Improved convenience Modulo' Drive (patent): handy system for switching from fixed to swiveling front wheels.
- Modulo clip: allowing to put a safety carrycot or an infant car seat on the pushchair
- Integrated parasol clip (left & right side)