HERBS TO BOOST FERTILITY
The aim of this article is to elaborate on herbs that boost fertility. Herbs are plants that are said to help with different bodily functions, including fertility. This article explains the use of the herbs and why the use of these herbs plays an important role in one’s fertility. When couples are looking to conceive, they are advised to go natural (make use of herbs) as much as possible. Herbs are natural resources that help to boost your body’s regular functioning and they act as supplements to a healthy diet. Herbs also help to regulate the hormone system, some help in detoxifying the body and many others help to boost the immune system. There are many herbs that help to boost fertility, but we would look into the top 5 herbs that boost fertility.
Top 5 Herbs to Boost Fertility
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is obtained from the inner bark of several tree species. It is from the genus cinnamomum. Cinnamon helps to reduce or control heavy menstrual bleeding. AlsoCinnamon helps to reduce insulin resistance and insulin resistance causes Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) in women. PCOS is a major cause of infertility in women and it is believed that PCOS affects 1 in 10 women. Cinnamon can be powdered to make capsules.
- Liquorice:Liquorice also known as licorice is a family plant of the bean family Fabaceae. Liquorice helps to detoxify and also repair the liver, it helps to balance the immune system and repair the liver.It also helps with balancing blood sugar level. It helps the cervical mucus production and aids digestion. This benefits of liquorice helps to boost fertility.
- Maca:It is also known as Peruvian ginseng. It is an edible plant of the family Brassicaceae. It usually grows in volcanic soils in Peru Island. It helps to boost thyroid health, it supports hormonal balance. It is believed to be rich in minerals. It helps increase energy, libido and stamina.
- Evening Primrose Oil – EPO:Evening primerose is produced from the plant Oenothera biennis. The oil extracted from the plant helps to maintain hormonal balance and helps to ease PMS symptoms like bloating, headache and irritability. Most importantly it increases cervical mucus. This cervical mucus is needed for sperm journey to the egg and to achieve conception.
- Castor oil:Castor oil is a vegetable oil derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant Ricinus communis. Castor oil helps to fight diseases and also remove toxins from thecirculatory system. It also maintains hormonal balance there by boosting fertility in human.
Herbs where man’s first medicine before civilization and technology existed and it still remain the same. These herbs above are recognized for their fertility boosting properties. It is important to always consult your doctor about your ailment before opting for any herbal medicine. With doctor’s consultation, you could also go for the best multi-vitamin supplements for over all health & immunity.