You can start to wear Bando as soon as your normal clothes start to get too tight and uncomfortable without needing buy maternity clothes. With it's super stretch, Bando can be worn throughout all your pregnancy. As you start to purchase maternity clothes, Bando is handy for managing any loose fitting so that you are comfortable and confident. Bando can also be used post-delivery to cover your tummy while breastfeeding. Just pull the tube up to your bra line, and then lift your top to access your maternity bra to feed.
- It's versatile - can be worn as a boob tube or as a wide band around the tummy.
- It's supportive - offers gentle support and lower back.
- It's comfortable - super stretchy and feels delicious.
- It's clever - helps keep jeans, pants and skirts up.
- It's great look - appeals to the sophisticated, fresh and modern mum-to-be.
- Great for layering under tops and over jeans and skirts.
- Team with BellyBelt to wear your regular clothes when pregnant.
- Two sizes S-M (8-12 Australian) and M-L (12-16 Australian)