Funskool - Classic Chinese Checkers
Estimate Delivery : September 23rd - 24th September
Brand : Funskool
Recommended Age : 6 Years+
100 Authentic Products
cash on delivery
Return : Item is eligible for return in 7 days, if in original packaging and undamaged
Product Code :
Chinese checkers (alternative spelling Chinese chequers) is a board game that can be played by two to six people. It is a variant of Halma ; the objective of the game is to place one's pieces in the corner opposite their starting position of a pitted hexagram by single moves or jumps over other pieces. Object: Be first to move all 10 of your marbles into the star point at the opposite end of the game board.
- The game was invented in Germany in 1892
- The game involves some strategy but is popular even among young children
- A basic strategy is to find the longest hopping path that leads closest to, or immediately into "home"
- Differing numbers of players result in different game layouts
- This game set can also suffice as a good birthday gift