Facif-i Features The world's first smart pacifier that allows you to monitor temperature, record medication and keep tabs on the location of your baby from your smartphone.
It's also a TV star and featured in an episode of the hit CBS show CSI : Cyber A modern Marvel
- Pacif-i uses the latest medical grade to give it extra clarity and strength. It uses bluetooth smart technology and its battery should last for over a year when left always on. It has a range of upto 30 meters/100 feet line of sight Safe and Certified
- Pacif-i uses a safe and flexible sensor found in oral clinical thermometers. It is completely Bisphonal A (BPA) and phthalate free. . It complies with FDA requirements and is FCC and U.S consumer protection standards certified. Free Apps for iOS and Android
- The apps allow you to monitor and graph the temperature of your baby, record when you give your baby medecine and to track your pacifier from your smartphone. Very low radio Emissions
- The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of Pacif-i is less than 1% of an iPhone 5S. Bluetooth smart is often referred to as Bluetooth Low Energy as it transmits very small pieces of data at low energy. It is the leading technology in wearables for this reason. Recommended by Physicians
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends pacifiers be used for babies from 1 to 6 months at sleep time since it reduces the liklihood of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome by over 50%. Not a lot of people know this.