Lego - 76898 Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen 2 Car Jaguar I Pace E Trophy
Out of stock
Estimate Delivery : 2-3 days
Return : Item is eligible for return if in original packaging and undamaged
Product Code :
Brand : LEGO
Recommended Age : Suitable for 8 years & above
100 Authentic Products
cash on delivery
The perfect gift for kids who love building and playing with toy racing cars. With 2 exciting electric Jaguar model cars, a detailed start line and 2 minifigures in Jaguar race suits, they have all they need for independent play and staging fun race action. Own your very own replica Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar model cars. New for January 2020, this is the first chance to build a LEGO Speed ??Champions model based on 2 exciting all-electric race cars. The Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car is a slick single-seater that races in the exciting ABB FIA Formula E Championship, while the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY, with its distinctive fin, competes around the world in the official support series. LEGO Speed ??Champions race car kits allow car fans of all ages to build replicas of their favorite cars, and then use their imaginations to recreate the drama of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these toy model cars are now bigger and more realistic than ever!
- Impressive construction kit with 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE ETROPHY Jaguar with realistic details.
- These models of Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three "lights" for the staging of the fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect to show on display or fight with other cars in your own home championship races.
- This 56-piece construction kit provides boys and girls from 8 years with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create exciting scenes with their Jaguar race cars alone or with friends.
- The Jaguar I-PACE ETROPHY car measures 2.4 in height, 6.3 in length and 2.4 in width: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed ??Champions cars are now 25% larger to include even more details of the original versions.