Maxi-Cosi Concrete Grey MiloFix Carseat
Out of stock
Estimate Delivery : 2-3 days
Return : Item is eligible for return if in original packaging and undamaged
Product Code :
Brand : Maxi Cosi
100 Authentic Products
cash on delivery
Strongly connected to ISOFIX anchorages of the car; MiloFix from Maxi-Cosi provides an easy and high safety installation. Covering 2 age groups, the seat is first a rear facing baby car seat (group 0+) from birth to approx. 15/18 months, the ideal position to protect baby's fragile head & neck. Then, thanks to the rotative base, the seat can be easily turned forward to become a toddler car seat (group 1).The new-born cushion, and the adjustable headrest ensures comfort for the growing child.
- Long lasting value car seat, growing with your baby from birth up to 4 years.
- Rotative base to easily change seat position from rearward facing to forward facing.
- Simultaneous harness & headrest adjustment (7 position) to perfectly fit the growing child. Belt hooks: keeps the harness open when installing the child.
- Measuring height indicator: helps to know when it's time to switch from rear to forward facing.
- Top Tether belt routing opposite to the door to make the baby installation easier. Top Tether storage pocket to store extra top tether strap. Top Tether system has an anti-rotation device to reduce forward movement.
- Wide comfort seat with soft padding cover.
- 7 position headrest adjustment: always perfect fit for the growing child.
- Baby reducer cushion to offer best comfort for the baby. Optimal reclined position in rear-facing. One sitting and one comfortable recline position in forward facing.
- Extended rearward facing travel up to approx. 15/18 months for improved head and neck protection.
- Headrest with high performance absorption material for extra protection in case of lateral impact. Indicators of correct ISOFIX installation.
- 5-point integral safety harness to ensure high safety restraint of the child. Anti-slip harness pads for high restraint performance in case of frontal impact.
- Rearward facing from 0-13kg (from birth to approx. 15/18m). Forward facing from 9-18kg (from approx. 9months to 4years).