Original HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber Crown Pacifier, Orthodontic, 3-36m
The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- the crown design is ideal for both boys and girls
- Hygienic solid design
- eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours … just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea Brasisliensis tree.
- The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991