Our Organic Baby Wash is the perfect treat for your baby's skin at bath time. It soothes and cleanes with an infusion of English Lavender and Chamomile oils. Ideal for delicate new born baby skin.
Decyl Glucoside – plant derived, mild surfactant used for sensitive and in particular baby skin
• Lauryl Betaine - Lauryl betaine is a natural surfactant which stabilizes mixtures of essential oils and water
• Xanthan Gum – is a sugar derivative used to prepare water based gels which also contain essential oils
• Aloe Vera – an African plant which has known healing properties
• Lavender Oil – flower oil used in aromatherapy to calm and heal
• Chamomile Oil – flower oil used in aromatherapy to calm and heal
• Phenoxyethanol – an organic chemical used as a preservative
• Citric Acid – a weak organic fruit acid used as a natural preservative
• Benzoic Acid – a natural derivative of Benzoin resin, used for vanilla aroma and fixing fragrance
• Dehydroacetic Acid – an antimicrobial and preservative ingredient derived from sodium
Tiddley Pom - the first holistic baby spa routine which develops the bond between mother and baby focusing on the three primary infant senses: SMELL, SOUND, TOUCH.