Our Organic Soothing Lotion's blend of organic English lavender and chamomile essential oils helps to calm, heal and soothe your baby's skin.
It contains smoothe, luxurious butters such as shea and coconut from Africa and is rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9 to moisturise and protects.
Sunflower, olive and linseed oils combine to hydrate and create a protective and soothing complex for your baby’s skin.
- Seed Oil - A moisturizing and softening oil useful for sensitive skin products. Contains vitamins A,B,D & E, calcium, zinc, potassium, iron & linoleic acid
- Shea Butter - Shea butter is solid fatty oil made from the nuts of the Karite Nut trees that grow in West and central Africa. Shea butter is very emollient and therapeutic; helping to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. It melts at skin temperature and penetrates the skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Shea butter contains Vitamin A and E and has anti-inflammatory properties and known for its soothing, moisturizing and softening effects
- Cocoa Seed Butter - is a rich emollient which is great for nourishing very dry and dehydrated skin
- Glycerin – an organic compound which allows oil to mix in water
- Glyceryl stearate - Glyceryl Stearate is derived from palm kernel, vegetable or soy oil and is also found naturally in the human body. It acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance
- Sucrose Stearate - Sucrose stearate is an exceptionally mild, emulsifier derived from sugar and coconut or palm oil. Sucrose can act as a preservative and antioxidant, and stearic acid is a natural fatty acid. Because it is made from vegetable sources it is completely biodegradable
- Olive Oil – an intensely moisturizing oil which also has anti-oxidant properties.
- Linseed Oil – compressed from Flaxseed, it is abundant with micronutrients and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Aloe Vera - an African plant which has known healing properties
- Lavender - flower oil used in aromatherapy to calm and heal
- Chamomile - flower oil used in aromatherapy to calm and heal
- Phenoxyethanol - an organic chemical used as a preservative
- Potassium Sorbate – a natural preservative
- Tocopherol – natural vitamin E
- Xantham Gum - is a sugar derivative used to prepare water based gels which also contain oils
- Lactic Acid – natural anti bacterial agent
- Benzyl Alcohol – organic compound used as a mild preservative
- Tiddley Pom - the first holistic baby spa routine which develops the bond between mother and baby focusing on the three primary infant senses: SMELL, SOUND, TOUCH.