Skola Toys Pull Along Bus
100 Authentic Products
cash on delivery
This is a gripping toy simply because children love witnessing any form of external stimuli. In this case, pulling the string and turning back to see if the bus is moving grabs their attention and encourages them to repeat the action.This smart pull-along toy is great fun for children to carry around wherever they go. Pulling a toy and walking is challenging but greater the challenge, more the excitement for children. The bus also acts as a shape sorter as they can fill up the bus by inserting correct shapes through the windows. Children love loading their little bus with the shapes and carting them off!
Pull-Alongs are one of the first toys where the child sees a clear relationship between action and reaction. As they pull they look behind to check if the toy is moving with them. They pull harder (applying more force) and make the toys move faster, feeling excited to see the consequence of their actions.
- Eye-hand and foot-hand coordination both come into play in this toy.
- This is a fairly complex area of fine and gross motor skills among children.
- Analysis and clear understanding of 2D to 3D association of shapes.
- As children open the lid of the bus to check for the inserted shapes, they reaffirm their belief that an object that is invisible does not disappear but is merely out of sight.
- This is known as object permanence and is an important aspect of cognition during early development.