Yale - Sync Lock Module
100 Authentic Products
cash on delivery
The Yale Sync Lock Module integrates your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm with your Yale Smart Door Locks (Conexis, Digital Monoblok, Keyless & Doorman*). Disarm your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm automatically when you open your door with the Yale Smart Door Lock.
Use Amazon Alexa to check the status of your door. Alexa will tell you if your door is locked or unlocked.
The Lock Module is easy to pair with your Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm allowing you to customize your system up to 40 accessories to your individual needs.
Home alarms just got smarter.
Yale self-monitored Smart Home Alarm is giving you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected. Check in from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and real-time notifications when your alarm is triggered.
The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you’re leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Smart together, our Sync alarm works with Philips Hue and Amazon Alexa, combining lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent.
Our Smart Home alarms are easy to set up and fully controllable from our Yale Home App through your phone, tablet and Apple Watch as well. Our new Sync alarm connects simply to other security products in the Yale Smart Living family.
Smart, connected security for real life so you can enjoy total peace of mind from anywhere.
The Lock Module is an accessory of the Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm (NOTE: This product does not work with EF and SR alarms).
1x Lock Module
* Not all products are available in all countries.
- REMOTE UNLOCKING: Unlock your door remotely when connected to your Yale Smart Door Lock
- DISARM VIA LOCK: Disarm your alarm automatically when you unlock your door
- REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS: See who’s home first with real-time notifications and alerts
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: The latest technology to make sure your home stays secure and protected